Thursday, October 2, 2008

No blood

Copyright 2007 by Stefan Bolz

There is no blood flowing to it. I have nothing to say. Too deeply emerged in my own thought process. And what comes out is flawed, always the same, circling around an identical theme, repeating itself endlessly. I am not really ready to write. Not at the point where it spills out, overflows and rushes from the well and onto the lawns of my mind. Sometimes I think I’m not ready to share, hording thoughts like sheep, vigilant that none of them escapes into the world. There is a time for it all. Now is the time to listen, to apply, to slowly make progress. Now is a time to undo. To correct. To do nothing at all.. The courage to do nothing, the courage not to change anything, the courage just to look… and wait… and to judge it not.

To accept the simple truth that there is nothing inside of me, or you, that needs to change; that calls for a response other than, ‘you are now as you have always been, my beloved brother.’ How do I awaken from this nightmare of isolation and despair? I do but recognize that what is changing, what is bound to time, what I see or hear or touch or what I still believe, does not effect eternity, does not effect my true identity at all. I am now as I have ever been, forever free of slavery of any kind, especially the self imposed, the one that keeps me prisoner within my own dark cell.

The doors are barred no longer. The guards have long since left this darkened tomb. My mind is free to follow my own promise, given by my Self before time was. The promise that nothing I think or say or do or fail to do, can change eternal love. I but believe a lie that seemed to be the truth for such a short period of time that no trace of it remains to linger still, to keep me separate and apart.

And now we say ‘Amen’. For You have come to show us that what has life can never die and what is love is changeless in eternity.

No comments: